Is this training for me?
Have you been single for a long time or in a complicated relationship, where you don't feel it is right for you? Do you wonder what has been preventing you from meeting the quality guys? Do you get annoyed that only men you don't like show interest in you? Do you see a pattern that your partners are not treating you well? Do you get attracted to men who don't want a relationship with you?
If you answered YES to any of the questions, then it is worth exploring more.
I suggest to start with downloading the guide CREATIVE DATING LOOP and completing the “dating audit” you find in the online tool inside. Alternatively you can follow an evening workshop. You will get a better picture of your situation and then you can decide whether this training is for you or not.
Additionally you can follow the full day training and find out without a risk, whether it is for you, thanks to the money back satisfaction guarantee. Does this sound fair?
What is the dating audit and how do I get access to it?
Dating audit is a result you get from an online tool, that shows your score in 5 areas, where people have most often barriers related to dating. After you clearly see your resistances, you can start removing them, instead spending years wondering what's going on. You get a clear picture of which aspects need your attention. This is an important shortcut on your way towards "your zone" and meeting your guy.
This tool is worth 290 EUR but you can now get if for free when you download the guide CREATIVE DATING LOOP. Your access is inside the guide.
Can you guarantee I will find a suitable partner in a specific timeframe?
No, I can’t guarantee a specific time frame because everybody's situation is different.
After the workshop, some people realize they actually have different priorities and want to focus on those first. Other people find out they have many resistances and might not be ready to work on it. I am a guide, not a magician, so I can support the process but I can’t force anybody. :-)
Finally some people only need a small integration and they are quickly ready for dating. After a person reaches the ready state of mind, results usually come very fast, within a few weeks or months.
What I can guarantee, is that you find out what is your situation, where are you on your way to finding your partner and then you can decide what would you like to do.
What I see in practice is that people, who really want to make a change in their life, who have followed a few workshops with me make a mental switch and within a few months start a new relationship that fits into what they decided was important.
What is the difference between this training and other programs?
Compared to general self development programs, this training is focused on dating. The discussion topics and exercises are already tailored for dating, so you don’t need to figure out how to convert general exercises to this topic. By focusing on one topic, you can make a faster progress towards meeting the man you desire.
Second big advantage is the use of integration exercises for subconscious. The new content integrates faster inside you, which brings you the power to move forward with your life.
How should I select which training level is best for me?
I recommend to start with level one, where you can clearly connect with your goals, find out in detail about all resistances, start removing doubts and get your motivation growing. Even if you participated in other coaching programs, you will still learn new things here, according to the feedback I hear from other participants.
The base from level 1 will be very useful when you get to level two, where you work on your identity, self worth and prepare to enter the dating market.
Until when can I apply for the guarantee?
You can follow the full 1 day training and find out without a risk, whether it is for you. If you find out this is not for you, simply tell me or write me an email next day after the training like ”Hi Michaela, I found out this training isn't for me” and I will refund your investment. Without questions.
You can apply for your guarantee by sending me an email, before 11.59 PM the day after the training.
I have a problem beyond the content of the training.
(For example I want to recover from a break up, or I have suffered a trauma or I have a very low self confidence).
Are you able and qualified to help me? Are you a therapist?
I am a certified NLP Master practitioner since 2015. I received my education at the NLP University in California, one of on the world's leading NLP institutions, founded by Robert Dilts. Master practitioner's level means 200 hours of academic study combined with another 200 hours of practical experience of guiding people through the NLP exercises. My NLP study was with focus on personal development.
Between 2015 and 2018 I organized approximately 50 NLP workshops, where I shared the NLP models with people and guided them through the exercises. I continue my education by reading NLP books, following relevant publications and putting what I learn into practice. In 2018 I started working with NLP full time. I developed my own application of NLP - model "Creative Dating Loop". I also extended my services to offer private NLP coaching. While I don't call myself a therapist, thanks to NLP I was able to assist people in topics like:
- RESOLVING INNER CONFLICTS AND BEING ABLE TO MOVE FORWARD WITH LIFE
- A 34 year old man from Brussels was able to finally start a relationship after he let go of the fear of being controlled and losing his freedom.
- A 40 year old woman from Mol moved to Switzerland, to follow her dream, after overcoming guilt and confusion.
- A 35 year old woman from Brussels realized that her attraction to "players" was caused by conflicting interests between freedom and relationship, she is now happy in a committed relationship, planning a possible family.
- OVERCOMING DOUBTS ABOUT POSSIBILITY TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP
- A 28 year old woman from Leuven, who never had a relationship before was able to let go of her past and finally meet a partner, they are now 2 years together, planning their future.
- TRANSFORMING LIMITING BELIEFS ABOUT SEX
- A 50 year old woman had a block against having sex, as it was something "wrong and shameful", now she feels in control of making her choices.
- RELIEF FROM ANXIETY AFTER AN EXPAT MOVED TO BELGIUM AND FELT VERY ALONE
- A 31 year old man was able to start seeing the light at the end of tunnel in comparison with 2 depressing months alone in Antwerpen. It helped him with faster integration and feeling of belonging.
- TRANSFORMING LIMITING BELIEFS ABOUT SELF WORTH, RELATED TO EARLY CHILDHOOD TRAUMA
- A 51 year old woman from Antwerpen was able to see her early childhood in a different perspective. As a result she has more compassion for her parents and changed the conclusions about that experience - it wasn't really about her, so her identity doesn't have to hold this burden.
- A 30 year old woman from Germany had a similar experience as above. Before the exercise, spending a few days with her mother was guaranteed fight. After the exercise she was able to remain calm and compassionate, and only had some smaller exchange of opinion, despite spending 3 weeks together in one apartment.
- TRANSFORMING SELF JUDGEMENT, SELF DOUBT AND CODEPENDENCY ON UNSUITABLE RELATIONSHIPS, RELATED TO SHAME
- A 48 year old woman from Antwerpen discovered that many of her limiting beliefs were (unreasonable) standards of other people imposed on her in childhood and that feelings of shame was keeping her stuck in self sabotaging behavior. After transforming the shame, she was able to set up her own standards. As a consequence a lot of anger and sadness was released from her body, allowing her to process these stuck emotions. She is now more aware of her own boundaries and not blindly pulled into unsuitable relationships.
- TRANSFORMING THE FEELING OF BEING A VICTIM THROUGH CONFLICT RESOLUTION AND FORGIVNESS PROCESS
- A 64 year old woman felt like a less worthy person and a victim next to another women who "stole" her boyfriend ten years ago. After the exercise she was able to see the other woman as a human with flaws, acting out of her weakness. This helped the 64 year old to no longer see herself as a victim but rather the more ethical person from two of them.
- A 45 year old man from Herent was able to discover his part of the responsibilty in the arguments with his ex-wife, which made him less angry at her, when he also understood her perspective.
- A 32 year man from Mol was able to see the bigger picture in an argument with his colleague, who was getting on his nerves. He realized they are trying to achieve the same goal, but with their completely different talents and point of views. They agreed with the manager to split their roles in this goal, so that they could both use their core talents.
- RECONNECTING WITH LOST LOVE THROUGH GRIEVING PROCESS
- This exercise helped me personally overcome the grief of a loss of my unborn child and the fear that it would never work ok again. The next month I became pregnant.
- It has also helped me to keep the good memories related to my ex-husband close to my heart, without feeling sad about the divorce. We reached a point where we are mutually at peace with each other, which was important for starting with a clean slate my new relationship and not bringing old problems into it.
- LETTING GO OF ANGER AND SETTING UP PERSONAL BOUNDARIES
- A 39 year old man from Brussels was always behaving like a "good boy", due to limiting beliefs (in order to keep love of important people). He felt trapped, helpless and frustrated, but never expressed his anger. Learning how to express anger in a safe place, helped him release some of the build up anger from many years, which reduced the feeling of helplessness. On the contrary, he felt more resolute and strong, by naming and expressing his emotions.
If you haven’t found the answer to you question here, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below and I will get back to you. :-)